Find a BC Tech Solution for Your
Are you looking for a tech solution to your most pressing business challenges? Reach innovators across the province and connect with the best BC tech solution providers who can meet your needs.
To present your challenge directly to BC’s tech innovators – apply for the unique opportunity to present in our province-wide tour.
We’re hitting 6 cities across BC, so you’ll have plenty of opportunities to find one or multiple solutions from around the province!
Events are free for both presenters and attendees.
Prince George – Friday, September 22, 2017
Nelson – Friday, September 29, 2017
Victoria – Friday, October 13, 2017
Surrey – Friday, October 20, 2017
Kelowna – Friday, October 27, 2017
Kamloops – Friday, November 3, 2017
Who Should Present?
Organizations eligible to present as part of the challenge platform can be:
- From a broad range of sectors and industries, including: agriculture, big data, electrical infrastructure, forestry, gaming, geospatial, health, mining, software, etc.
- From small and medium businesses to large corporations; from ministries to municipal government to crown agencies, from private, to public to non-profit – all organizations are welcome to present.
How it Works
Our tour events are free and run for approximately 4 hours.
- Registration and networking
- Challenge presentations (includes Q&A)
- Closing remarks
Criteria for Challenge Presenters
To apply, you need to have the following:
- A challenge/need that is hindering the growth of your business and interest in adopting a tech solution.
Find examples of past challenge statements here>>
- An interest in promoting your brand, service and/or product in different cities across BC.
- A representative from your company/organization to present your challenge who is:
- Knowledgeable about your company and challenge;
- A good presenter; and
- Available to attend a minimum of two events during the tour. Note: you can send more than one individual to present.