Whether you’re a technology startup or an established business looking to scale or expand to new markets, BCIC can connect you to the resources you need.
- Apply for up to $300,000 in funding to accelerate the commercialization of new technologies and innovations in the natural resources and applied sciences through BCIC Ignite.
- Access $2,700 – $7,500 to hire students through BCIC Tech Works.
- Compete for up to $300,000 in prizes in one of North America’s largest technology business idea competitions, the BCIC-New Ventures BC Competition.
- Plan your financial strategy with the help of expert coaches and mentors through the BC Venture Acceleration Program.
- Discover more Funding Sources for entrepreneurs.
Access Talent and Expertise
- Accelerate the growth of your business with the support of a dedicated Executive-in-Residence and access a province-wide network of talent, partners and resources through the BC Venture Acceleration Program.
- Got growing pains? Get personalized help to “cross the chasm” and scale your business through RevUP, delivered by BCIC partners Accelerate Okanagan (Kelowna), VIATEC (Victoria) and Wavefront (Vancouver).
- Access training, workshops and mentorship while competing for up to $300,000 in prizes in the BCIC-New Ventures Competition.
- Hire help – BCIC Tech Works provides funding to hire students.
- Learn about sales, digital marketing, lean entrepreneurship and other business topics through programs with partners like Launch Academy.
Access New Markets
- Get access to potential customers, partners and key decision makers in large markets through exclusive business-to-business (B2B) meetings with government and industry players and innovation scouts. Stay tuned for upcoming B2B meetings.
- Access new customers with global market potential through BCIC Challenge events. Motivated, large industry players and government buyers identify their challenges and solution needs. Find out what prospective customers want and how you can bring forward solutions that address their challenges and secure new customers. Upcoming challenge events will be listed on our events page.
- Apply for up to $300,000 in funding to accelerate the commercialization of new technologies that will serve a significant industry need through BCIC Ignite.
- Identify new market opportunities with one-on-one support from experienced Executives in Residence (EIRs) through the BC Venture Acceleration Program.
If you’re looking for co-working space, programs or online resources, see our Resources page.