Co-op students’ skills benefit #BCTECH industry
For over 60 years, students and businesses in Canada have been benefiting from formal co-op student programs across the country. March 16 marks the start of National Co-op Week, known in British Columbia as Co-operative Education Week, which recognizes the vital contributions that co-op placements make to BC’s students, employers and economy.
To celebrate, we would like to highlight the many ways co-op students have contributed to and will continue to support BC’s innovation economy. Read the following articles to learn how co-op students can help you accelerate your business in 2016.
- 10 ways a co-op student can help your business
- Four reasons co-op students are valuable business assets
- Tech Co-op Success Stories: Picture This
- Tech Co-op Success Stories: IOTO International Inc.
- Tech Co-op Success Stories: PayByPhone
- Start-up Ecoation Revolutionizes Agriculture With its Crop Sense Technology
BCIC supports co-operative education through the BC Tech Co-op Grants Program that recently expanded its criteria to support larger companies and more industries, for longer terms. Learn more and apply today at bcic.ca/techgrants.