#BCTECH Summit | March 14 – 15, 2017
At the second annual #BCTECH Summit, we hosted 5,500 attendees at the Vancouver Convention Centre for two days of innovation, collaboration and celebration of BC’s diverse tech sector and technology’s impact on the way we work, live and play.
- More than 1,000 organizations represented at the event.
- 262 BC companies, organizations and post-secondary institutions showcased their innovation and research.
- More than 1,500 youth and post-secondary students, along with chaperones and teachers, explored career opportunities in tech at Youth Innovation Day.
- 38 of BC’s brightest tech stars pitched to more than 180 national and international investors.
- 250 B2B meetings scheduled to connect 109 BC tech firms and 39 tech buyers/scouts from private and public sectors.
Relive the experience and catch up on what you missed:
There was so much to see and do at the #BCTECH Summit! Take a peek at some of our photos from the event, or view the videos from our webcast sessions (more photos and videos to be added soon). And if you missed our closing plenary, here’s a short video of all the action at the 2017 #BCTECH Summit.
Stay in touch
Sign up for the BC Innovation Council newsletter here to learn more about BC’s vibrant tech industry. Plus, by signing up, you’ll be the first to know about the 2018 #BCTECH Summit, including dates and ticket sales. Sign up today.
See you in 2018!